1. Type of Garment: For almost every product type we have an inexpensive, mid-range & high end option. There are many style options - not just T-shirts!
2. Quantity Ordered: Due to the setup involved in screen printing, the more shirts you order, the lower your price will be as you pass price break points.
3. Number of Locations Printed: Each location requires new setup & runs for your imprint. A front print only will always be cheaper than a front & back print.
4. Number of Colors on Each Design: The number of colors in each design affects the run time & setup for each location. A one color print will be less expensive than a three color print. If you have a lot of colors & tones of colors in your design, a direct-to-garment print maybe a cheaper solution.
5. In-Hands Date: Orders are produced on-demand for your due date. Garments needed in a few days from your order placement date will be more expensive than those needed in a few weeks.